every single time a plan involves me it ends up getting cancelled :/
I probably wont be able to go acen :(
Forget ‘sexy nurse’ or superhero — once upon a time, Halloween costumes were genuinely terrifying.
Chris Hemsworth demonstrates the traditional Australian howl to the audience.
WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL CHRIS OHMYGOD
deciding to color your art more like
basically, anyone reading this knows that tumblr + studying = difficult. we’re all procrastinators. so i thought i’d share my favorite ways to crack down, not suck, and make it through finals week. you’ll need
- this or this. it’ll whip your ass into gear. you name a list of websites that distract you, set a timer, and bam. no more hour long study breaks. the best - or worst - part is, it can’t be undone by the application, by deleting the application, or by restarting the computer. you just gotta wait, and if you’re going to wait, you may as well study.
- goals. when you sit down to study, write down everything you’re going to do. then do it. aimlessly staring at your books won’t do shit.
- something to listen to. i suggest movie scores, song covers by the vitamin string quartet, or white noise.
- a queue. if you’re really obsessed with keeping your blog up to date, set aside some time, fatten up your queue, and let your blog run itself for a few days.
- breaks. during your breaks, dance, run around, work out, go for a walk, talk to your friends, call your mom. going back on the internet is an easy way to get out of the mood, so i wouldn’t suggest it.
- tea and coffee - if not for the caffeine, then for the feeling of cozying up with your text books and feeling studious.
- a place to study. it doesn’t matter if it’s in a coffee house, a library, or your kitchen table. as long as your bed’s not in sight and tempting you into a nap, you’re good.
that’s all i’ve got. i’d try to think of more, but that, my friends, would be procrastinating. off to study.
what doesn’t kill you fucks you up mentally and affects your ability to have stable relationships with other human beings
As a prophet i knew nobody will believe me
And we were all living in a stupid faith
We were so wrong
TELL US O GREAT ONE
first of all, who let me get so emotionally invested in a television show
second, who can recomend some more
*opens jacket* hey u wanna buy some oh jesus fuck it’s cold *closes jacket*
Yes Benedict, we remember. The entire fandom ran around worried you were pregnant
[[seductively does nothing to indicate I’m attracted to you]]